The St Clair Happy Paws Club!
Pet’s can’t tell you when they’re feeling sick, and sometimes you can’t see there’s anything wrong. That’s why, even more than you, they need regular check ups. Early detection of any potential problems could save you facing any unnecessary worry or stress, and of course the additional costs that might accompany later treatment.
Money is not as important as health and happiness, but by joining our St Clair Happy Paws Club you will make great savings on the annual cost of your pet’s vaccinations, parasite treatments, plus many other benefits that will help to keep them in tip-top condition!
Flea’s, ticks and worms can cause a great deal of discomfort to your pet, and some can even be passed onto your family! Year round parasite control is a key part of the Happy Paws Club, but what suits one pet, may not necessarily suit another! The St Clair Happy Paws Club is unique in that parasite treatments are tailored to your pets individual requirements. We begin with a free parasite assessment, to determine which parasites your pet is most at risk from, and which treatment options provide the most effective care. Based on these findings, we will recommend one of the five plans which combine the very best parasite control and vaccinations. We have a variety of plans available which include protection from flea’s, ticks, roundworms, tapeworms, lungworms & more!
Prices start from as little as £10.95 per month, saving around £68.09 per year! And some larger dog owners may save in excess of £300 per year! The Happy Paws Club is designed to make responsible pet ownership as easy and cost effective as possible.
If you have already taken our Lifetime Immunity Package (LIP Service) for your dogs yearly booster vaccinations, don’t worry! You will receive a FREE UPGRADE to include an annual kennel cough vaccination in place of your pets annual booster on the plan.
But that’s not all…
In addition to the savings on parasite control and vaccinations, not to mention the peace of mind knowing that your pet is protected, you and your pet will also benefit from:
– Yearly full health examination with your Veterinary Surgeon.
– A full health check with your Veterinary Surgeon (Ideally 6 months after your pets annual booster vaccination).
– All routine yearly boosters including
Dogs: Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, and Leptospirosis.
Cats: Feline Leukaemia, Panleukopenia, Calicivirus and Rhinotracheitis.
– Annual kennel cough vaccination (If chosen on your plan.)
– 10% OFF any additional vaccines (for example Rabies if going abroad), 10% off ALL SERVICES including in house procedures & treatments – including dentals, radiographs and ultrasounds.
– 10% OFF all life stage & prescription diets, 10% off any additional consultation fee’s, 10% off all medication & supplements and 10% off internal or external laboratory fee’s.
– FREE nurse consultations INCLUDING nail clips!
So, if you would like optimum health care for you pet & to save money at the same time, call us today on 01670 457271 to book an appointment for your pets parasite risk assessment & to join the St Clair Happy Paws Club.
*First payment required same day, where first month of treatment will be supplied. subsequent monthly payments will be paid via Direct Debit, on either the 1st or 15th of the month – at your choice*