National Pet Month 2016
This year National Pet Month runs from 1st April – 2nd May 2016, and one of the main aims of National Pet Month is to highlight the ‘Top Ten Tips for Responsible Pet Ownership’ –
1. Think carefully before getting a pet and learn about its special
2. Ensure your pet is sociable and well trained.
3. Provide a nutritious and well balanced diet.
4. Provide suitable housing and bedding.
5. Clean up after your pet and worm it regularly.
6. Protect against disease. Your vet can provide you with advice.
7. Prevent unwanted litters and neuter your pet when
8. Groom your pet regularly.
9. Control your pet and ensure it is properly identified.
10. Take out pet insurance for dogs, cats, rabbits and
horses to cover against unexpected veterinary fees and
third party liability.
Unfortunately, there are still many cats & dogs who are not vaccinated, leaving them unprotected against life threatening infectious diseases – whether they have received no vaccines throughout their life or if their booster is out of date leaving them unprotected. Not only does this put these animals at high risk of contracting deadly diseases, it also encourages the spread of infectious disease in our area. In honour of National Pet Month we are offering 20% OFF cat & dog vaccination restart courses to ensure as many pets as possible are up to date with their vaccinations. This offer will run until 31st May 2016.
If you would like to book your cat or dog in to restart their vaccinations, please contact us on ☎️ 01670 457271